Wednesday 19 March 2014

Di in the Sky

When I wrote the title to this post, Linz said “Jeez you’re sharp this morning”!!!  

Well, I have very little camera experience with skies of any nature and since being in Wanaka I have purchased a polarising filter – which basically just means that what you see through polarised sunglasses is what you can create in your shots.  Well, except if it’s moonlight.  Anyway, I’m still learning so here’s some of my practice

005b (1024x683)
delicate and somewhat sombre sunrise over Lake Wanaka
(at least we had sun while Auckland had a storm)
142b (1024x683)
dynamic sky action in the hills at the northern end of the lake – taken at 4pm and it wasn’t cold, raining or dark, just interesting
009b (683x1024)
Linz liked this one
(keep practising Di)

No comments:

Post a Comment